Another month has flown by and here we are in March. While we’ve had this crazy weather including a big snow storm in the uk the high street is starting to bring in the spring and summer styles. I’ve decided to start bringing you a round up of my favourite items of the month found on my instagram and stories. I’m adding all the links to buy below. Introducing my February Favourites.
1. If you follow me on Instagram you’ll know I love a bracelet stack. They don’t have to be all bling, I love this leather one for a casual look next to a little sparkle.
2. I’m in love with these pretty sliders from Primark. I went back and bought them in cream too.
3. I’ve been wearing my newest Stella and Dot hat on repeat. I just love the over sized Pom Pom, it’s super soft and cosy too.
4. These nude mules are perfect for spring. Style them with skinnies and a simple tee.
5. I love hoodies and this one got me all excited. I always look for double lined hoods as I feel it gives them a good quality look, I also love the side detailing on the neck here. The best part is that it’s from primark, available in lots of colours all for only £10.
6. This look is all about the winter whites. My newest favourite statement necklace is handmade with pearls and beading. All cosied up with this snug cardigan.
7. I love personalised jewellery. I have my little boys initials on a delicate silver chain all for under £60.
I’m looking forward to bringing you lots more of my favourites each month. I hope you find this useful.