Here’s the recipe for the cookies that the boys made this week. They turned out chewy and gooey. Super easy and only took 10 minutes to cook.
- 125g Stork butter
- 115g Brown sugar
- 110g Caster Sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 220g Self Raising Flour
- Your choice of topping (we like choc chunks, m&m’s, mini eggs, pecan nuts)
1. Preheat oven to 200 (180 fan or gas mark 4) and line two baking trays with grease proof paper
2. Cream together the butter and sugar
3. Add in the egg slowly
4. Sift in the flour to form the cookie dough
5. We wanted giant cookies so used a tablespoon measure to scoop onto the baking tray. If you would like small cookies I’d say go for a teaspoon scoop.
6. Bake for 7 to 10 mins. They harden up when cooling so don’t worry if they seem a bit soft
7. Enjoy with a glass of milk or a cuppa